Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sometimes you have too many photo's on your blog and there's only one thing you can do...
buy an elephant, collect his poo and sell it on E-Bay as a homeopathic cure for short sightedness and diareah(?)
OR... you could just start another blog.
You may have noticed that I have links here, one of them is to the other page containing the photos I started with.
Why not check it out?
And hey, while your at it why not check out all the other links I have like the one to my collages? Or while your at it, why not send me a check for seven Australian dollars and some Transformers brand chewing gum? I love those holograms...but hey, you've probably guessed...I'm just trying to keep you busy while the pictures download. And by now I hope they have. Enjoy...
DANGER! aka nik broadbridge, aka the mighty mighty a.s.h, aka ash, aka the boy who couldn't keep quiet, dope m.c and the hero in a half shell...

No comments: